HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/EnvisagerStudio
- Click the “You Could Win!” tab under our cover photo
- On the sweepstakes app, click “LIKE” to like Envisager Studio Facebook page
- Enter your full name and email address in the form provided. This information is very important as this information is used to choose and notify the winner, so ensure that your email address is correct.
- Only ONE winner will be chosen.
- Only one entry per person. If you enter more than once, this will not increase your chances of winning.
- Winner will be notified via email and we will post to our Facebook page.
- Winner is responsible for hosting services for their website.
By providing us with your email address you will only be added to the Envisager Studio email list. You'll be the first to hear about all of our deals! If at any time you no longer wish to receive the Envisager Studio newsletter, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will NOT sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
Last day to enter our sweepstakes is December 19, 2013.
When you have a well-designed banner ad, you want your audience to see it. The ability to understand how the Internet works and how to reach specific audiences is essential in getting the best value for your Internet banner ads. You could have the best banner ad in the world, but if it is not getting seen by your target audience, then that ad will not drive traffic or revenue. Your audience is found by using Internet keywords and other techniques that a professional marketing expert will use to help you get your banner in front of people that will see it.
Due to the fact that our current economic growth is sluggish, more and more businesses are adding unique services to their offerings and thus advertising those unique services via the Internet which increases the chances that your marketing message will get lost in the shuffle. Using effective Internet banner ads that are launched by experienced Internet marketing professionals is an excellent way to get your marketing message out to your target audience and it can be very profitable.
During the holiday season, the fact that nearly two out of every three jobs in America are created by small businesses seems to get lost in the big brand advertisements and promotions. So in 2010, American Express conceived the idea to create a day between Black Friday and Cyber Monday to honor them. And for some of our local shops here in San Diego North Park it worked. Last year, several shop owners reported that sales increased by as much as eight hundred percent.
“LIKE” this if you’re in the San Diego area and planning to #ShopSmall on #SmallBizSat.
In June 2013, LinkedIn announced it had reached 259 million members. Unlike most of the major social networking platforms, LinkedIn’s membership is comprised of professionals, a number of which are undoubtedly in your target audience. A LinkedIn company page gives you the opportunity to establish your social media presence, share your company’s story and describe what your company has to offer, as well as engage with its network of followers.
The LinkedIn company page is comprised of four tabs:
- Overview - This tab contains an introduction to your business and basic information about your company. This area will also give your visitors the opportunity to follow your company, receive updates and interact with your business.
- Careers - This tab, available to those with paid LinkedIn memberships, contains job postings within your company.
- Products and Services - This tab allows you to share what your company has to offer.
- Analytics - This tab allows those with administrator access to your LinkedIn company page to view statistics about this page, including page views, both overall and by tab, the number of unique visitors per month, and the number of clicks that each link on the “Products and Services” tab receives.
After you have completed the LinkedIn company page sections with detailed information about your company, build a network of followers to boost your LinkedIn social media presence and consistently engage with this network. This is an ongoing process with a few key steps:
- Promote your company within your own LinkedIn network to increase followers.
- Follow and interact with company pages that might lead to potential business.
- Encourage current and past customers to follow and engage with your company by posting testimonials and reviews on your products and/or services.
- Company page administrators should regularly post company status updates. If only one person is an administrator, we recommend initially setting a goal to post approximately three status updates a week. If this is divided amongst a group of employees, a schedule of posting twice a day might be feasible and ideal. Include company news, links to relevant articles, and even some fun updates (like an employee “Happy Birthday” shout-out) that provide visitors with a look at your company’s human side. Including target keywords and phrases in these updates whenever possible is highly recommended.
For the 2012 holiday season, retailers such as Sephora posted tutorials and how-to videos for looks to help their customers be party ready. And according to Jane Carpenter, media rep for home furnishings e-retailer Wayfair, their Pinterest referrals spend 70 percent more than nonsocial channels.
Pinterest is barely three years old and now has over 25 million members, and have 10 million unique visitors per month. The daily number of Pinterest users has increased by over 145% since January 2012 according to statistical data analyzed by Shopify; an e-commerce platform that enables individuals and businesses to create online stores.
“It’s been established that more than any other social channel, Pinterest is where folks go to buy stuff,” states Chad White, research director at online marketing firm Responsys. “People don’t go to Twitter to buy products. And it’s well-established that they don’t go to Facebook to buy things.”
One may think that Pinterest is more about female-skewed brands looking to Pinterest for seasonal revenues. That would be an incorrect assessment as there are sports giants like the Boston Celtics, Major League Baseball (MLB), etc. who will also be pinning joyfully in hopes of increasing their yuletide sales this year.
Your business doesn’t have to be retail related and you don’t have to be a big brand to unleash the possibilities of Pinterest. For example, if you own a spa, café, coffee shop, etc., we recommend giving Pinterest a try this holiday season. Make sure though that you upload uncluttered photos of your product, service, or coupon and that you show prices. We’ve noticed that pins with prices tend to get about 36% more likes than those without.
If you need assistance with designing coupons or with any of marketing efforts, the Envisager Studio is is knowledgeable and highly capable in all things online marketing. Give us a call at (858) 874-6528 check out our online work portfolio.
I love the finer things in life and adore pretty paper designs, brilliant art, exemplary typography, and a good cup of espresso bold java. This blog features posts not only about my shops and designs, but about the things that inspire and make me happy. Thanks so much for visiting Envisager Studio blogger BlogSpot. Cheers!
About Designables by Envisager Studio
We have created wonderful artwork that can be used to create custom products that you can personalize from wall clocks, invitations, throw pillows, to stickers, t-shirts, messenger bags, and beyond. Click on one of the categories below to explore products in our online Zazzle.com shop.
Square style wall clocks are also an option, but be careful in changing the style as we felt this design is more suitable for the round wall clock design. But, please feel free to choose the style and options that best suits your needs.
- 2 sizes: 8" diameter (medium) or 10.75" diameter (large).
- One AA battery required (not included).
We left space under the wine and cheese if you would like to add text. Enjoy! Personalize this round wall clock.
Give this elegant pillow as a gift to family and friends and make a statement of class. Mix and match the designs for a matching lumbar pillow. We have also featured the lumbar pillow showing the stripe pattern so that you can see it as an ensemble. But, feel free to use same black and cream pattern for both throw pillow types or mix the patterns, your choice. Click here buy this elegant black and cream throw pillow now.
To personalize, just press the "Customize it" button or "Personalize it" text and add your text. This decorative bow pillow is so festive, it is also suitable for any party event to add splash to the decor. Give it for a Valentine's Day gift or for yourself. Click here to personalize this beautiful red Christmas throw pillow now.
Click here to personalize this throw pillow now. Also check out our matching diversity poster which is a great educational design for your school classroom, library, home, and even the workplace.
Made of 100% grade A cotton, these soft pillows will look great with your decor. The perfect complement to your couch, custom pillows will make you the envy of the friends and all your neighbors will want to know where you got it. Click here to buy now.